Friday, November 14, 2008

Stu eating a PB&J

I'm sure Stu's got some Maori ghost after him after this one...

The island. You can see the wave starts on the left and wraps around the back side.

Random spot check

Uh.. yeah.. no clue

Kuma Patch

You can sorta see the line in the water where it was shallow enough to walk/wade/paddle across to the island.

Hawai River

Post session bath

Why we ended up camping at the beach the night before...

I think Zac's still feeling a bit tipsy...

Another bath..

The downside to sleeping on the beach.. SAND FLEAS!

Stu washing off the night before.

The night before.

Zac started a bit early..

Stu the photographer

This one's for Ken.
Back Beach

REAL organized..

Sweet view from the road

Weird statue thingy.

2 comments:

Teaching in Tunis said...

This are awesome photos :) Stay safe, and party hard!

Anonymous said...

Is that steinlager I see zak and stu drinking? sooo good! Steinlager pure is my favorite.
You are making me miss NZ so much. I want to get the next flight there! stupid school.
Sand fleas suck ass. I still have scars from some of there bites.
lc just isn't the same without you around! miss you
Hannah